Thursday, February 2, 2012

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages..."

I am (shhh, don't tell anybody this next part) 30 (cough to cover it up) years old. I had never witnessed "The Greatest Show on Earth" before last Friday, and let me tell you, it was WON-DER-FULLLLLL!!!! I had the most amazing time at the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus with the boys and Mom. I am a little on the frugile side (hear my husband laughing and then correcting me to "a lot on the frugile side?"), so when the tickets were gonna be $25 per person, even for my 2-year-old, I had a hard time letting go of that money, but I sure am glad I did! They don't call it "The Greatest Show on Earth" for no reason. I was in awe at the amount of talent those fearlessly amazing people have! Other than a short intermission, there was no stopping the show. With something constantly happening, there was never a dull moment. The boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves and of course had lots of stories, and a few souveniers to share with their Daddy when they got home.


I'll try to post pics later...

2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Happy Happy birthday to you!! Should I have made you a cake....you know, I know some ladies who are pretty nifty at that, I can call them! :) Glad you enjoyed the circus!!! And by the way, there is nothing wrong with being frugal...nothing at all!

Cordes Mom said...

Thanks, Kimberly! I LOVED the circus. We all did. It was definitely something everybody should experience at least once in their lifetime.