Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another Great Product

Here's another product review for you guys. I am hooked on my new digital camcorder that my wonderful hubby bought over the weekend. I have been using a very outdated camcorder that took the Hi-8 tapes (a dinosaur, I know). I got my old camera back in 2003, so it was about time to upgrade. A little past time, if you ask me. We are planning a trip for this summer, and we really wanted a camcorder that wasn't bulky and don't use those horrible Hi-8 tapes. I mean, they're so outdated my seven year old son had no idea what a tape was! Anyway, we needed something durable because we plan on using it when we go on our four-wheeler trip. So we were off to Best Buy, and this is what we decided on: the Kodak play>sport. It's shockproof, dustproof, and completely waterproof in up to 10' of water. I like that it's about the same size as my cell phone, which will come in handy when space, or holding on to the four wheeler, is an issue. We've been playing with it today, and we love it. Here's our new toy:

2 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

Cute!! Love it!! Can't wait to hear some reviews after a couple months of use.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Looks awesome! And I love that it is sooooo small. Great feature. I can't wait to hear more either...might need to get us one!