Monday, February 27, 2012

Is it flooding?

I've noticed the boys' appetites getting bigger and bigger. They usually hit growth spurts here and there, but never at the same time, and they don't last too long before they're eating like birds again. The last two weeks, with the exception of a day or two, they've eat like little pigs! I can't keep them full. Well, I know where it's going! They both got a few pairs of jeans from Santa for Christmas, and now they're getting short. Their play clothes are so short, they look like they're ready for a flood! I guess, even though I HATE shopping, it's time to "bite the bullet" as the saying goes, and go shop. The thing is, I don't know if I need to buy jeans or shorts! I mean, I'm definitely not complaining, because this weather is GOR-GEOUS gorgeous, but I want it to stay this beautiful. Summer will be here one day. It's coming, I just know it. One day...

No comments: