Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No Pepe LePew Here!!

OK. I promised to pass along any product that I find, fall in love with, and can't see myself living without. Here's the most recent.
A little back story: I am obsessed with clean smelling laundry. And if I'm gonna take the time to wash, dry, fold/hang the mounds of laundry a household full of boys can go through, I want it to smell awesome and keep the smell until the next wash (which is not near long enough). I've been using Ultra Downy softener (pink lid, not sure of the name of the scent) for a long time now, and don't mind switching to Snuggle every now and then. But, I have found the most amazing laundry detergent and don't see myself changing products anywhere in the near future.
I am in love (at least as much as you can be in love with detergent). It's made by Arm & Hammer; and as good as the original detergent by them cleans and smells, you can NOT beat the duo of Arm & Hammer PLUS OxiClean in Fresh Scent. OxiClean alone, I am convinced, will get virtually any stain, old or new, out of every type of fabric (leave the garment soaking in OxiClean and water to remove EVERYTHING unwanted from clothes). This marriage of two wonderful products is down-right A-MAZ-ING!! I challenge you to give it a try, or at least a sniff (I know I'm not the only one sniffing the detergent & softener at the store. You're smiling right now because you do it too!). Anyway, happy laundry day!

No comments: