Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A....... Hamster?

For the past several days, we've had a little visitor in the Cordes household.... Mrs. Moore's kindergarten class pet, Fuzzy the hamster. I wasn't so sure how I'd like having a little rodent in my house, but I have to admit, it's not so bad. I definitely don't get it out of the cage, but I just give it a little food (about a tablespoon, more or less) and make sure it has plenty of water every day. I'm not brave enough to hold it, but my husband and neices love to. Ian's kind of like me, but he'll touch it. He likes to feed it, so I have to make sure he don't feed it 2-3 times a day. I haven't minded it being here, but I'll kind of be glad when it's safely back at the school. I just pray Ian doesn't ask Santa for one!

No comments: