Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finally Better

Well, Fuzzy's back in school. Our Thanksgiving was wonderful with all our families, and we even managed to have our own little Thanksgiving alone at home. It was such a great experience, especially since Ian is big enough to understand what we're doing. We've got big plans for our own Christmas. I can't wait!! We also got a surprise visit from Nonna. I haven't seen Ian that excited in a while. We love it when she comes.


Ian sleeping with Nonna at the cabin. Ian sleeps sideways, kicks, rolls, and punches. Look at his knee sticking up (green).


Our little man is finally feeling better. Ian and Tucker have had a little cold for a couple weeks now, like everybody else in this town, but they started feeling better last week. Then, Tucker started running a fever of 102.7 Sunday night. I think he got 2-3 hours sleep and I maybe got 1 or 2 hours. First thing Monday, we were in the pediatrician's office. Congestion, cough, runny nose, fever, and of course, very fussy... and the verdict: ear infection in left ear, fluid in right ear, sinus infection, and a cold. My poor baby. We've slept on the couch, reclined for the past 3 nights. He has finally started feeling better. I'm so glad he can finally breathe again. After many nights of sleeping in the reclined position, globs of baby rub, many refills in the Vicks plug-in, I think we'll go back to our own beds tonight.

My poor sick baby. Three nights on the couch.   : (

1 comment:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Aww...I'm sorry the boys have been so sick...but I know how you feel. I've think I've gotten less sleep this month while TB's been sick than any of the times when I had newborns!! :)