Monday, December 12, 2011

Painting Tip...

In every store I've visited that sells paint, there's an "OOPS" section (or that's what I call it). It's where they put the paint that's already been mixed to specific colors that were either ordered and not picked up, the customer changed their mind on color, or maybe the employee mixed the wrong color. Either way, it means savings, and sometimes new ideas, for you! I'm embarking on a new design for my 2nd bathroom (a.k.a. the boys' bathroom), and have decided on a medium shade of gray. Since gray can be easily mixed, I decided to checkout the "OOPS" section for luck on anything that might work. I found it! Several of them, to be exact. I was able to find a full gallon of white, black, and gray... and all for 50% off!! They were the finish I was looking for, too. How great is that? So now I have enough paint for my entire bathroom walls & trim... wainescotting, too! I'm so excited. Anyway, I bought 3 gallon of paint for the same amount I was planning on spending on just one. Now that's a deal in my book. I'll try to post pics of my remodel's before & after as I have them.

No comments: