Saturday, June 12, 2010

Panama City Beach Trip

Our trip to the beach was a total success! We stayed for four nights, and went to Panama City Beach this time, instead of the usual Gulf Shores. We ate some new places, and experienced some new things. I have lots of pictures, but sadly none of the new things we did. We tried canoeing (will try it again, but this time, not with a sleepy 1 yr old), and went on a helicopter ride (it was my second time, but everyone else's first). We all absolutely loved the helicopter ride. We were afraid Tucker would either scream or fall asleep, and he did neither. He clapped and cheered the whole ride! Ian loved it, and thought the headphones were neat, and wouldn't stop talking into the mic. Oh, I wish I had taken pictures of that! We stayed on the 22nd floor (the higher, the better, for me) of The Boardwalk Beach Resort Condos. Our room was super nice, and we loved the view. I have only one complaint: we had Tucker in the carseat so much, when it was time to come home.... well, just look at the last picture. We tried a new place (Sharky's). It was okay, but Tuck loved his noodles! And of course, we played putt-putt golf, and raced go-karts (what's a vacation without putt-putt and go-kart's?) The second day we were there, some friends joined us, so I have a few pics with the kids playing at the condo's splash zone (they all loved it) and racing go-karts.

5 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Sounds like fun!!!

Cordes Mom said...

It was a blast. We can't wait to see you guys!

kimberly t. bowling said...

I know he was a wee bit upset in the last photo on this post, but Tucker eating his noodles is the most precious pic EVER...love his big eyes and curls!!! :)

A. Gant said...

I could have told you all the good places to eat, lol! Sharky's would not have been one of them! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Panama to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane